Joel On Software
The Old New Thing
The Daily WTF
AI Game Dev
Digital Gunfire Radio
You are visitor #
Javier Arévalo Baeza
- Game Development
- Gamasutra is the best, sister to the Game Developer Magazine.
- GameDev.Net is fairly newbie-ish but hey.
- Game Programming
- Mailing Lists - Game Programming
- DirectX is a great resource for up-to-date information on DirectX (Direct3D, DirectPlay & DirectInput).
If you develop game graphics technology, you simply can't afford not to check it.
- Game-Algorithms holds interesting discussions about game programming in general.
- Sweng-GameDev focuses on game-related Software engineering issues. To subscribe, send email containing the following text:
subscribe sweng-gamedev email@example.com
- Gaming sites
- Praetorians, the latest game I have worked on.
- Voodoo Extreme, a pretty comprehensive and irreverent news site.
- Blue's News, another gaming news site.
- Beyond 3D, a graphics technology & hardware site.
- IGN. Gaming + movie news USA-style.
- Fatbabies contains nasty rumours, profanity and a lot of dirty laundry about the games industry. Overexposure may harm your motivation so beware.
- TA Universe, the last of the great Total Annihilation sites still alive.
- DiabloII.net is a pretty good Diablo 2 news and forums (well, used to).
- Gaming comics
- Demoscene sites
- Google.Com, the best search engine, I use it all the time.
- Slashdot.org, the place for geeks, nerds & tech types.
- ArenaFan.Com is simply the site for Arena-Football, and a personal project of my friend Kevin Sheller.
- Semillitas, good friends, and a very talented computer graphics and animation team.
- Amazon.Com, or how to spend all your money on books.
- The Internet Movie Database, a great, er.... database of movies & film stuff. :-)
- El Ojo Digital, pretty good site for photography, in Spanish.